What is COVID Secure?
As hospitality and catering starts to re-open (along with other industries) we want to ensure our customers are safe and that we take whatever steps are necessary to minimise any risk.
As a catering organisation high standards of Hygiene are part of our DNA anyway, but in order to re-open our central kitchen and cafes we have gone above and beyond this to ensure we are COVID-19 Secure:
1) We have carried out additional risk assessments and shared the results with our employees.
2) We have cleaning, hand-washing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance.
3) We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home.
4) We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace.
5) Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk.
Examples of what we have done include installing screens within our central kitchen where workers are facing each other, installing screens at till-points in our cafes and installing floor markings in cafes to assist / remind with social distancing.